The default map in Tableau is good for showing overall locations, but it cant be used to zoom in to specific streets or buildings in your locality. But dont worry, you can use Open StreetMap for that. Download this file and save it under Mapsources folder in your Tableau repository. Default location...
- Tableau Prep – Iterating Group And Replace July 30, 2019
- How to connect to FTP with Tableau Prep June 24, 2019
- Tableau Prep Email Alerts May 4, 2019
- Tableau Prep – Future Proofing Group and Replace April 25, 2019
- Tableau Prep Tip – Getting Group And Replace Right At One Go For Enormous Data Sets April 20, 2019